Chase Meaning Truths
- Morality exists as an independent, objective, and discoverable reality.
- Enduring meaning is found at the intersection of what is truly good and what you individually have to offer.
- Meaning that is grounded in goodness is the antidote to suffering and the key to fulfillment.
- Self-cultivation is the process of growing in goodness and individuality.
- Healthy community is necessary for meaningful living.
- Moral intuition, or conscience, is the most powerful tool in your arsenal for discovering meaning.
- Intuition is employed through deliberately and honestly paying attention.
- Intuition is a function of the soul.
- Intuitions and emotions are not the same.
- Intuitional truths are self-evident, necessary, and universal.
Why Chase Meaning?
The purpose of Chase Meaning is to pursue a meaningful life through fusing goodness and individuality. To do so, we strive to understand the relationship between the human soul and the moral truths that are woven into the fabric of reality.
We intuitively grasp that meaning is to be found where our souls and goodness meet. We understand that our purpose is to find that point and that we are capable of doing so, regardless of our physical or cognitive abilities. This ability to understand what is good and the freedom to choose it is what it means to be human.
Understand what is good and you will know how to act meaningfully. Serve what is good and your individuality will come out naturally.